Monday, February 25, 2013

Not your average vamp

Through my eyes everything is different. Not different as in the colors are askew or everything is upside down, but I can see peoples pulses. Every pulse has it's own color and some are much more tasty than others. Take that man over there on the bench. Most girls see his strong jaw line, long brown hair, and keen style that make him very handsome. Me on the other hand see the green glow that vibrates from his skin. I bet he tastes like candy.

Now that I sure that I have puzzled you completely, let me introduce myself. My name is Karry Lochherd and I'm a special kind of vampire. My mother was a vampire and my father was a fae. From what I've been told Ma was part of a vampire gypsy clan and one summer they came through the forest that my Dad's family ruled over. It was love at first sight they told me when I was younger, but the pain in their eyes when they told the story leads me to think it wasn't that glamorous.

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment